Top Article in Intranet Focus
AlhamduLillah, Intranet Focus, sebuah syarikat yang berpusat di UK telah memilih artikel saya sebagai antara artikel terbaik dalam membincangkan mengenai intranet. Terima kasih dan InsyaAllah saya akan cuba menerbitkan artikel yang bermutu pada masa akan datang.
By Martin White, Managing Director, Intranet Focus Ltd.
There has been very little published research on intranet evaluation. There were a number of papers in the early days of intranet adoption but not much since. In preparing for a new intranet evaluation project I thought I’d check on what had been published over the last five years to see if there were any novel approaches that I could adopt. I have listed below the best the papers that I have found.
- Intranet Model and Metrics. Grant A. Jacoby and Luqi, Communications of the ACM, February 2007, pp43-50 (For the full description of the model download Jacoby’s earlier paper published in 2005)
- Using Pathfinder in the design of an intranet website. Susan M. Stevens and Coutrney C. Dornburg, CHI 2009
- Towards a toolset for intranet evaluation. Peter O’Boyle et al, 22nd Bled eConference
- Towards a holistic model in investigating the effects of intranet usage on managerial performance. A study on Malaysian port industry. Mohd Daud Norzaidi et al. Maritime Policy and Management, 2009, 36(3), 269-289
- Knowledge sharing for sustainable development. A mixed-method study of an international civil engineering consultancy. 2011. N.C.Meese Thesis, University of Bath
- User acceptance and corporate intranet quality. An evaluation with iQual. Stuart J. Barnes and Richard Vigden. Information and Management. 2012, 49, pp 164-170
- Crowd-funding inside the enterprise. Employee initiatives for innovation and collaboration. Michael Muller et al. CHI 2013 and a very brief summary on YouTube of this IBM research