· As we celebrating seven years of publication, the IJMC is moving fast towards higher publication standards. Now the IJMC publishes in 6 issues per year starting in 2006.
· The IJMC is listed in Engineering Index (EI), and has been submitted to ISI on publication for Science Citation Index (SCI).
· The H-Index (based on Harzing’s Publish or Perish software) of the IJMC during 2003-2007 is 22. On average, cites per paper during 2003-2007 = 7.02.
· The IJMC enjoys an impressive, record number of submissions. In the past 12 months, the IJMC received more than 210 manuscripts. The current acceptance rate is 19%.
· The IJMC maintains a rapid electronic submission, review and publication process. On average, the double-blind review process takes about 6-8 weeks.
The following areas are particularly suitable (but are not limited to):
*Adoption of Mobile Technology *Broadband and Satellite Communications
*Business Models for Mobile Communications *Communication Standards and Regulations
*Critical Success Factors for Mobile Communication Diffusion *Cross-cultural Mobile Communication Issues
*Efficacy of Mobile Communications *Global Mobile Commerce *Integrated Mobile Marketing Communications
*Interaction and Integration in Mobile Communications *Interactive Television
*Knowledge and Learning Strategies in Mobile Organizations *Location Management for Mobile Communications
*Metric Mobile Business Enterprise *Mobile Ad Hoc Networking *Mobile Advertising *Mobile Agents
*Mobile and handheld Devices in the Classroom *Mobile and Wireless Payment *Mobile Banking
*Mobile Classroom *Mobile Communication Security Issues and Requirements *Mobile Data Warehouse
*Mobile Enterprise Services *Mobile Government and the Back Office *Mobile Healthcare
*Mobile Information Systems *Mobile Learning *Mobile Payment *Mobile Phone Virus
*Mobile Service Operations and Management *Mobile Storage System *Mobile Supply Chain
*Mobility and Online Communities *PDAs in Health Services Delivery
*RFID Technology Applications and Strategies *Securing Vehicular Communications
*Signal Processing for Mobile Communications *Smart ID card *Telecommunications Management
*Ubiquitous Computing *Wireless Advertising/Wireless CRM *Wireless Information Assurance
*Wireless Networks & Security *Wireless SCM *Wireless Television.
Manuscripts should be double-spaced and paginated throughout. The 1st page of the manuscript should contain name and institutional affiliation of the author(s), address, and email address. All paper submissions must be submitted via email attachment in one single MS Word format file (any other format will not be processed) to me together with a brief biosketch, 1‑10 keywords and an abstract of approximately 100-150 words. Adhere to the IJMC’s publication guidelines concerning formatting of in-text citations, headings, and references. Submitted manuscripts will receive an initial screening from the Editor-in-Chief before they are entered into the double-blind review process. Important screening criteria include fit with the theme of the IJMC, significance of the research, and likelihood of moving forward acceptance in two rounds of review. Each paper submitted will be subject to high standards of the double-blind review procedures at the IJMC.