Conference Theme: Creativity, Innovation and Management
This year all paper submissions (either abstract or full length paper) MUST be submitted online at the MIC website. Upload your paper or abstract to http://mic.fm-kp.si/2009 by April 30, 2009. All paper submissions will undergo a double-blind review process. Notification of acceptance will be sent by June 15, 2009.
Accepted papers are to be included in the MIC 2009 Conference Proceedings (ISSN: 1854-4312, ISBN: 961-6573-16-0) in CD form. Guidelines for the Proceedings are online at MIC website. Authors of selected full-length papers will be given the opportunity to revise their papers for inclusion in a future issue of the following nine sponsored journals:
· Industrial Management & Data Systems (ISSN: 0263-5577)
· Information Management & Computer Security (ISSN: 0968-5227)
· International Journal of Euro-Mediterranean Studies (ISSN: 1855-3362)
· International Journal of Innovation and Learning (ISSN: 1471-8197)
· International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development (ISSN: 1466-4330)
· International Journal of Management in Education (ISSN: 1750-385X)
· International Journal of Sustainable Economy (ISSN: 1756-5804)
· Management (ISSN: 1854-4223)
· Managing Global Transitions: International Research Journal (ISSN: 1581-6311)
and another refereed journals according to the guidelines for publication and editorial decision as specified in each journal. Please be advised that abstract-only submissions will not be selected for journal publications.
The MIC policy requires one unique author to be registered for each paper accepted for presentation and publication. If you are an author or co-author on more then one accepted paper, each paper must have one unique author registration to be accepted for conference presentation and publication.
What to Submit:
· Full research/pedagogy papers (including work in progress and student track papers)
· Paper abstracts (including workshop proposals)
· Paper submission due: April 30, 2009
· Notification of acceptance: June 15, 2009
· Final Proceedings paper (if accepted) due: August 15, 2009
· Early Registration: August 15, 2009
Participant Activities for MIC 2009:
Make plans to attend the MIC 2009. The MIC 2009 Program includes an array of refereed paper sessions along with several innovative panel sessions. The MIC 2009 Program-in-Brief is posted at http://www.mic.fm-kp.si/2009/?id=47. The conference will have very broad appeal, drawing many scholars and colleagues from around the globe.
Sousse is a fun place for a conference and the MIC 2009 program will provide an opportunity to grow professionally, and enjoy sights and other places. Several trip options are planned to further stimulate the exchange within the many social events of the MIC 2009. There will be plenty of time and opportunity to meet and visit with conference participants prior to the end of the conference. The MIC encourages participants to bring their spouse or guest to the conference to enjoy the social activities that are provided. Multiple networking breaks, a business luncheon and a dinner with entertainment are planned to provide you with ample opportunity to meet and visit with conference participants throughout the conference.
I would like to take this opportunity and express many thanks for all the support and enthusiasm that many of you have expressed in support of the MIC assisting us in recruiting quality submissions for this truly high-quality international conference. Kindly forward this call for papers to your colleagues/friends who may be interested in this conference.
Dr. Binshan Lin
BellSouth Corporation Professor
General Chair, Management International Conference (MIC), November 25-28, 2009, Sousse, Tunisia http://mic.fm-kp.si/2009
Program Chair, Technology Innovation & Industrial Management (TIIM), June 18-20, 2009, Bangkok, Thailand http://www.tiimconference.org
College of Business Administration, BE321, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, Shreveport, LA 71115 USA
Phone: 318-797-5025, Fax: 318-797-5127, Email: Binshan.Lin@LSUS.