Title: THE EFFECT OF HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTICES IN BUILDING LEARNING ORGANIZATIONS: EVIDENCE FROM MALAYSIAN MANUFACTURING FIRMS
Authors: Norashikin, H., Noormala A.I., Fauziah, N., Norzaidi, M.D., and Chong, S.C.
Keywords: Human resource practices; learning organization; manufacturing firms; innovation, learning.
- International Journal of Innovation and Learning: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalCODE=ijil
- The IJIL is moving fast towards higher publication standards. The IJIL publishes in 6 issues per year starting in 2006.
- The IJIL is included in the Thomas Scientific Links Master Journal List http://scientific.thomson.com/links/journals/i/.
- The IJIL enjoys an impressive, record number of submissions. In the past 12 months, the IJIL received more than 220 manuscripts.
- The IJIL maintains a rapid electronic submission, review, and publication process. The double-blind review process takes on average 7-8 weeks.
- The IJIL is also included in the ISWorld Publications Page at www.osu-tulsa.okstate.edu/nromano/wwwroot/iswjsp/.
- The IJIL is listed as a very popular IS journal in the Index of Information Systems Journals at http://lamp.infosys.deakin.edu.au/journals/.